Sider

onsdag den 3. april 2013

Decorating my room with butterflies

Monday, I felt very inspired and creative so I got the idea to print out some silhouettes of butterflies and use them as templates to cut them out of a magazine so they would be more fun.

Things I used:
Some of wich you can see on the photo;
Some butterflies silhouettes from the web
A scalpel to cut out the holes in the silhouettes
A magazine
A surface to cut on with the scalpel
Scissors
A pencil
Glue
Carton




Then I cut out the butterflies, which was a difficult process when I should use the scalpel.













The I glued them onto some carton so make them stronger templates.

When the templates were done, I places them onto the pages of the magazines. Drew around them and cut the new butterfly out. I took some markers and drew on the templates when I was done with them, so they would look nicer and be able to put in my room.


It took a while but I think they made my room a little bit more interesting.





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar